This internationally recognized course is offered for employees / drivers of ACA member companies and focuses on five key areas: Product Knowledge, Environmental Awareness, Customer and Company Relations, Safety and Vehicle Maintenance and Operations. Certification is valid for five years and wallet cards, and certificates will be issued once the student passes the exam with a mark of 70% or over and full payment has been received.
This online certification is $250 pp for members and $350 pp for non members and the expected duration of the course is 11 hours.
Please Note: It may take up to 72 hours to receive your key!
Please Note: Concrete Atlantic is not responsible for content information
Please Note: Certificate will not be issued until payment is received.
Concrete Delivery Professional
...recognize the importance of your front line people, the drivers; with nationally recognizd training.
This nationally recognized course is offered for employees and drivers of the ready mix industry and focuses on five key areas:
- Product Knowledge,
- Environmental Awareness,
- Customer and Company Relations,
- Safety and
- Vehicle Maintenance & Operations.
Training your concrete drivers can have a significant impact on your business. Doing it online is a way for your drivers to do so on thier own time or during down time at their place of employment. No extra travel costs. Certification is valid for five years and wallet cards, and certificates will be issued once the student passes the exam with a mark of 70% or over, completeion of required hours and full payment has been received. Please note that requirements may vary from province to province
Training online is easy...
- Employees don’t need to take time off work for training. Saving employers money.
- Online training is effective for training across multiple locations. No need to send employees away for training, again saving money
- Studies show that online training programs are easy to take and lead to increased knowledge retention, unlike a classroom setting.
- It’s flexible - Employees can learn from the comfort of thier home or when things are slow at the office.
- Employees can learn at thier own pace.
Benefits of Training your Drivers:
- Better performance, less supervision
- Safer and less accidents
- Higher morale among employees