The purpose of this Association is to unite persons, firms and corporations related to the production of ready mixed concrete in the Atlantic Provinces, in a non-profit association to:
- promote and encourage the use and consumption of the products of the industry in the market area of this Association;
- establish and maintain the highest standards of business practices, customs and usage among its members; and
- promote and encourage the exchange of ideas and information relative to production and use of ready mixed concrete.
Concrete is one of the most widely used construction materials used today. It's been used for thousands of years and is one of the largest building component for building, bridges, homes, sidewalks, super highways and dams throughout the world. It's strength, durability and flexibility and beauty makes it the key element for our communities. We invite you to learn more about our product and our members by browsing through our new web site.
The Atlantic Concrete Association (ACA) is a non for profit organization that has been representing the concrete industry in Atlantic Canada for over 50 years. The ACA is a membership based organization and acts as a voice for the industry. Our members are comprised mainly of Producer and Associate members. We have a board made up of twelve members that meet a minimum of 4 times a year. Our office is located in Halifax, NS and we have a full time Executive Director.
The objectives of the Association shall be:
- To advance the interested of producers and those directly connected to the concrete industry
- To work with other assocations to foster positive relationships
- To work with all levels of government to provide communications to
- To provide education initiatives for our members
- To provide networking opportunities for its members
Please Note: Concrete Atlantic is not responsible for content information